Do You Need A Lift This New Year? Home-Start West Berkshire is Running an Online Self-Esteem Course
Home-Start West Berkshire has designed a Self Esteem course for parents who need a little lift this new year.
The course costs £25, 100% of which is donated to the charity.
For a £25 donation the course covers:
- Self-esteem- what is it and how do I get some?
- Making changes- how to make changes that stick
- Listening & Communication- how to have better conversations
- Assertiveness- what it is and how do I do it?
- Managing anger- how to cool down when rage hits
- Keeping boundaries- how to set boundaries that work
- Forgiveness- really? Isn’t this just letting them off the hook?
- Self-care- self-care for parents who have no time for self-care
- Setting goals- what happens next? You decide
The course is a combination of presentations, a little light reading, some interesting video clips and activities. It aims to help you to consider what interests bring you joy and what behaviours you can adopt that help you improve your feelings of self-worth, helping you to be better, calmer parents. It is designed to be worked through at your own pace, taking as little or as much time as you need to get the most out of it.
Find out more here.
The West Berkshire Family Life website and membership scheme are very kindly sponsored by Complete Childcare.